Tuesday 7 May 2019

Tatius Wolff announces second single The Tormentor from upcoming album The Relapse

Alternative solo metal band “Tatius Wolff” from Blue Mountains, Australia, presents this second single “The Tormentor” released Tuesday 7 May. It’s from the upcoming full length concept album, “The Relapse” due out mid 2019.


You can download the single for free from here: https://tatius-wolff.bandcamp.com/track/the-tormentor

This is the associated lyric video for the song.


The concept album, The Relapse, describes the journey of a debilitating illness from initial shock through to reconciliation. The Tormentor was originally written about bullying, from both perspectives of the bully-er and bully-ee. I have been both in my life and there is a connection between this and being bullied by a sickness.

The Tormentor

I thought about you today, although I couldn’t remember your name.
The hurt on your face, hate scarred and pained.

And you keep it all inside. Yes you keep it all inside! Keep it all inside!

You despised my presence,  unprovoked attacks,
Relentless in anger, so cruel and black.
Insecurities so, regrettably shamed,
Part of you, just like me, I feared most untamed.
The damage rebuilt, repaired in full,
What I did and said, were the actions of a fool.
Courage to be true, something I could never do,
Let alone expose the part of me, that was just like you.

And you keep it all inside! Keep it all inside! Keep it all inside!

Fight me coward! Just turn around!
I want to give you a piece, so stand your ground!
Show me some courage! Bet you can't find a thing!
Maybe you'll stop being scared, stand up and take a swing!

I'll keep on pushing! I'll knock you down!
All in the hope, that you'll stand up and wear that crown!
Don't be the victim! Or despair personified!
Stop doing what you always do, and keeping it all inside!

And you keep it all inside! Keep it all inside! Keep it all inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment